I love my local Bazaar. It has everything, it’s all so mind-blowingly cheap and I could spend hours in there discovering all the random oddities stacked on their shelves. So today I thought I’d take you on a little tour inside with me and perhaps you might understand why it’s one of my favorite shops to browse in Paris…(seriously)!
Let’s see what we can find…
1. A Pomeranian Wall Clock
2. A Crêpe Maker
3. Bejeweled Champagne Glasses
5. A Hologram picture of Jesus (includes an optional faux gold frame)
6. A Bootleg version of the Operation game
7. A Miniature canvas complete with artist’s stand
8. A Selection of Fake Bananas
9. A Miniature Zen Garden
10. Funky Fluorescent Lights
11. An array of Hologram Placemats
12. Cat Mugs
This place would be heaven for hipsters in search of a little irony…
In case you’re interested in visiting my little local bazaar, it’s located next at 57 Rue Bagnolet in the 20th arrondissement (next to the Père Lachaise cemetary).
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: