1. The Woman with Ten Brains
"A German woman named Thea Alba was known as “The Woman With Ten Brains” because she could write all ten fingers simultaneously."
"Alba, who became famous in...
1. When Thousands of Cables Crowded the Sky
Telephone pole line construction in New York, c. 1903
Pratt, Kansas, 1911
The railway station at Pearl Street, Boston, Massachusetts, after a hurri...
1. This Library Cake
Made by Kathy Knaus, found on My Modern Met
2. The Amazon Security Checkpoint
Yup, it's an open cardboard box. Found on Reddit.
1. What Remains of Old Shanghai
A photo story by Greg Girard found on Feature Shoot
2. A Crowd-funding Campaign to turn this 19th Century Thames...
1. This Mini
More micro cars found on Dark Roasted Blend
2. Tiny Vinyl Record Postage Stamps that were Playable, 1970s
Known as the “first talking stamps” in...