1. Imagine this Road Trip
Get in loser, we’re __________.
- going to four-seasons total landscaping—near the adult bookstore, across from the crematorium
- Dropping out of art school.
- Going to help Melania decorate the Christmas tree
2. Remember when Floods couldn’t stop us from Dining Out?
Captured in Venice, 2019.
3. This Bookshop & Typewriter Repair Shop in Scotland
4. The Statue of Unity in India, twice as tall as the Statue of Liberty
The tallest statue in the world was built by over 250 engineers and 3,400 workers using 70,000 tonnes of cement, 18,500 tonnes of reinforcement steel bars, 6,000 tonnes of structural steel, and 1,700 metric tonnes of bronze – the Statue of Unity in Gujarat, India stands twice as tall as the Statue of Liberty in the United States.
Found on Wikipedia.
5. A Falling Cone (late 19th Century)
“Those in search of new sensations will be interested in this project of Mr. Carron, of Grenoble. It is an immense cone, designed to carry a cargo of fifteen passengers, and to fall from a lofty tower into a well of water…”
6. A George Méliès film considered the first “erotica” movie
“After the Ball”, 1897. The reason the “water” is dark is because the real thing wouldn’t film well with the technology of the time.
7. Cartrivision, the first home VCR which cost a bit less than $10,000 in 1972
8. This Vintage Diana Hair Tutorial
Found on Tumblr.
9. Drying incense in Vietnam
This woman is drying incense sticks, a stage in making incense in Quang Phu Cau, Hanoi, Vietnam. Vietnamese people believe that incense is a tool to connect living people with their ancestors
Image by Khánh Phan found on Nowness.
10. Christmas Tree Goals
Found on Reddit.
11. Chocolate Caviar
You might think this is caviar but this is actually the “caviar de chocolat” dessert by La Maison du Caviar in Paris made with Nyangbo & Jivara chocolate mousse, crunchy chocolate pearls, cacao génoise and praliné ganache.
Found on Desserted in Paris.
12. This 18th Century Noble Italian Villa for Sale, €390,000
A fixer upper in Puglia, found here.