Become a Keyholder
Are you ready to reawaken your curiosity?
The best of what we create is now kept inside the vault for our keyholders only.
By unlocking the MessyNessy Vault, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to MessyNessy’s Travel Concierge, a personal email hotline, whether it be for planning the perfect weekend itinerary in Paris or finding restaurant recommendations for a remote village in the North Pole, we’re here to individually research all bespoke travel needs. Ask us anything, anytime!
- Full access to a library of Travel eGuides eBooks + an A-Z Destination Directory at your disposal
- Access to City Restaurant Guides, Road trip Maps & more
- Invitations to all MessyNessy Keyholder Events (virtual & in-person) for like minded creatives, collectors, flâneurs, time travellers and curious minds.
- Unlimited access to the Collector’s Corner, a personal email hotline helping you sell (or source) your collectables with a little extra confidence + access to a culture library to inspire your next creative project.
- Exclusive MessyNessy content – a secret social media account, articles and videos that you won’t find anywhere else
- An Ad-Free MessyNessyChic.com experience
Become a keyholder of the MessyNessy Members Vault today.
What our Keyholders are saying…
“The loveliest of emails awaited me on arrival. Thank you so much! This is an exquisite list full of zest for life and curiosity.”
“Wow, thank you so much. This is an unexpected delight and I’m especially happy to know about the atelier of a Catalan theatrical designer: Taller d’Oleguer Junyent!! What a find.”
“Thank you for your suggestions – we managed to do most of them and were generally just blown away – so I can’t thank you enough – now we just have to work out how we can move to France! (Any tips welcome!)”
“Guru of joyousness!”
“Oh my God! You are such a blessing. Thank you for your time and those perfect recommendations, it’s exactly what I was looking for!”
“These ideas are fantastic and I can’t wait to give them a go! “
“Thank you so much!!! What wonderful information.”
“You. Are. Amazing. Thank you so very much!”